We act in line with principals of sustainable growth and environmental consciousness.
We are committed to:
- comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and all other undertaken responsibilities
- supervise regularly the impact of our activity on environment and the way how we can reduce the most adverse effects
- reduce environmental pollution and avoid environmental disasters wherever possibile during our operations
- prevent undesired incidences by the conducted and regularly revised risk assessments
- follow up the implementation of our environmental policy
- maintain consciousness for environmental protection of our employees
- evaluate the impact on environment of our suppliers and subconstructors
“The ISO 14000 family of standards provides practical tools for companies and organizations of all kinds looking to manage their environmental responsibilities.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It can be used by any organization regardless of its activity or sector.
Using ISO 14001 can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.”